OSR Seminar Registration
There are three easy ways to register for a public OSR seminar:
- Phone: +1.603.595.6500
- Fax: +1.603.595.6503
- Email: seminars at osr.com
Questions are ok too! Like you, our dedicated seminar staff wants to ensure that your training dollars are being used for maximum benefit. Not sure which seminar to take? Just ask. Unclear on the logistics of our presentations? Just ask. Need to arrange for special dietary restrictions? That's right...Just ask.
Whichever method you choose, please be sure to include the following information in your correspondence:
- Seminar title, date and location desired
- Student name(s)
- Student email address(es) and telephone number(s)
- Company name (if applicable)
- Mailing address
- Method of payment
OSR accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover cards; bank wire transfers, company checks, or corporate purchase orders on approval from OSR operations department.
Credit Card Orders: Please supply card type, number, expiration, billing address, and the name as it appears on the card.
Purchase Orders: Please provide OSR with a copy of the valid purchase order. A valid PO will confirm a student to a seminar but is NOT considered payment in regards of taking advantage of any discounts. Also, payment is still required prior to the start of a seminar.
Terms & Conditions
- Payment Schedule Payment must be made in full prior to the start of the seminar. Credit cards offered as payment for attendee registration will be charged on the day of registration. Only those attendees whose payments are received at OSR at least two weeks prior to the start of the seminar are eligible for the early payment discount price. This includes balance due on purchase orders. The early payment discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other OSR discount offerings. In cases where more than one discount is applicable, the greatest discount will automatically be applied.
- Attendee Cancel/Refund Policy The last day to cancel and receive a refund is two weeks prior to the start of the seminar. Attendees for whom unusual circumstances will prevent attendance at a seminar for which they are registered are granted a one-time option to reschedule. In this case there are only two restrictions: (1) OSR must be informed of intent to reschedule at least two business days prior to the start of the seminar; (2) The reschedule must occur within six months of the original seminar start, regardless of OSR seminar availability (i.e. you are limited to the dates and locations where OSR plans to offer future classes).
- Student Handouts OSR provides one copy of its student handouts for each student attending a seminar. Additional copies are not available for purchase.
- Copyrights, Recording Seminars and associated seminar materials are copyrighted by OSR, and all rights are explicitly reserved. Seminars or seminar materials may not be reproduced or used in any form or by any means -- graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping, or information storage and retrieval systems without prior written permission of OSR.
- Seminar Cancellation/Reschedule OSR reserves the right to cancel or postpone a seminar for any reason. OSR will make all reasonable effort to notify all registered participants of any cancellation or postponement at least two weeks prior to the start of the seminar. With the exception of cancellation due to force majeure (see below), in the event that a seminar needs to be rescheduled or cancelled, OSR will refund all course fees paid by participants. OSR does not recommend any participant make non-refundable airplane, hotel or car rental arrangements.
- Force Majeure OSR will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the entire seminar as scheduled. However, OSR will not be responsible for any delay or failure to deliver any portion of a seminar if such delay or failure arises from any event beyond our reasonable control. Events beyond our reasonable control include, but are not limited to: acts of God; acts of war or threatened war; threats or acts of terrorism; outbreak of disease; national or local emergency; labor strike, dispute, or lockout; curtailment of transportation including closure of travel facilities such as an airport or train station; weather conditions; flight delays or cancellations; interruption or failure of electricity, telephone, or internet service; fire, flood or similar weather conditions; governmental restriction. Requests to deliver make up days for days not taught will be accommodated by OSR where possible for an additional fee, but at OSR’s option.
- Student Substitutions Substitutions are welcome. OSR must be informed at least two business days prior to the start of the seminar.
More on Seminars
Public Seminar Schedule
Windows Internals and Software Driver Development
5-9 August 2013, Santa Clara, CA
Kernel Debugging and Crash Analysis for Windows
9-13 September 2013, Santa Clara, CA
Writing WDF Drivers for Windows
7-11 October 2013, Boston/Waltham, MA
Developing File Systems for Windows
5-8 November 2013, Seattle, WA